Joining the Krita development fund helps by giving us a predictable source of income that we can count on and plan with. There are a few different ways that you can donate.
- Fund development of Krita: The Foundation will sponsor developers to work full-time on Krita for tasks including bug-fixing, adding new features and improving support on platforms other than Linux. You can look at the results of past initiatives. Bugs reported by subscribers to the development fund will be given priority.
- Hardware: The Krita Foundation may sometimes use funds to provide some developers with needed hardware such as Wacom tablets. This is only done if they need to work on coding for that hardware.
- Traveling: Such as the Libre Graphics Meeting and Development sprints. Krita will usually try to get funding for these from other sources first, like the event planners themselves.
- Maintenance of stable builds for long-term support distributions of Linux (CentOS and Ubuntu 12.04) and Windows. You can use these builds on as many seats as you like.
- Support: business subscribers will receive support from the full-time developers the Krita Foundation can sponsor for fixing bugs and implementing features that improve workflow. For large features and development projects, please contact email@example.com: we can also work together on projects taking several months.
- Development of Krita: recurring donations help us fund full-time developers working on Krita, making sure that the application keeps developing at a high rate.
Stichting Krita Foundation
Korte Assenstraat 11 7411JP Deventer, the Netherlands.
telephone: +31 620 839 638
Account number: 7216397
Chamber of Commerce registration number: 56592574